Jan 11 , 2021
8 unique ways to use hand sanitiser that you probably have never thought of!
Hand sanitiser was created to clean your hands on-the-go whilst killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Whilst we use them on a daily basis to clean our hands, there are 8 different and creative ways of using your hand sanitiser.
- It’s a shine maker! Spritz some on your glasses to clear away any smudges
- If you’ve been bitten by a mosquito, spritz a small amount and it’ll take away the sting
- It’ll erase your fingerprints on any stainless steel
- Spritz some onto a cloth and wipe your phone screen for a shiny finish
- If you have a pimple, spray some onto your pimple and it’ll accelerate the healing process by drying it out
- If you don’t have a whiteboard marker simply spray it on the whiteboard, wipe it away and it’ll remove any stains
- If you’ve run out of window cleaner, simply spritz some on a cloth and wipe your mirrors and windows. Voila!
- When it’s time to clean your make up brushes, spray some on the brushes, let them dry and you’re good to go!
Who would have thought? Go on, Shmoist yourself.